Pages

Monday, May 16, 2011

Just Keep Going

I lost my momentum to blog once I saw the blog was down on Thursday.  Friday, it was still down (or down again).  From reading others blogs, it apparently came up and was taken down again from what I can gather.  My weekend gets a little busy with "Hubby Do's" because John needs my help in whatever project he decided to attack.  Throw into the mix that it started raining last Friday and is expected to rain through this Wednesday.  I've convinced myself to Just Keep Going....

I was so thrilled last Thursday, I walked 30 minutes without realizing it.  When I looked at my watch, I had been walking 23 minutes, and I was still ten minutes from home.  I had alot of pictures too.  Combining blogs from then and today, I'll cut out most of the pictures, except for a few, just to keep going...

Last Thursday, I was chased during my walk.  I was not chased very far, and I think my attacker was more afraid of me than vice versa.




I nicknamed him(?) Cruiser, as it was apparent he'd got loose and was cruisin the hood.  Notice when I stopped and called to him (2nd picture) he just barked into the air?  Feisty.  I later saw some children chasing him, I could almost see the smirk on Cruiser's face as he took off running again.

It's been awhile since I've seen this.  I suppose everyone has someone they either know or have seen this before.  Each time I see it, I don't understand it, other than to label it L-A-Z-Y.  I suppose it saves time during the holidays to have your Christmas lights up year round?


Since it has been raining so much, I have not braved the rain to walk.  I went back to a 15 minute walk today since I lost some continuity.  I'm grateful to get my walks in so some walking is better than none in my opinion.  I took a picture of the sun as it broke through the clouds to remind me what it looks like, isn't it pretty?


I thought this was such a clever idea for planting.  It is an old wheel barrow with the front end cut off, which looked like it had daffodils or maybe irises blooming recently.  Either way, I thought it was a great planting idea.  John would not like it, he doesn't like anything on the lawn that he has to mow around or under (including trees).


This one was too darn too cute not to share.


I thought this was beautiful, the colors are gorgeous.  It doesn't look like it has been planted yet.  I can see the UPC code on the side of the pot.  I'm not sure if that was intended.  I hope the rain doesn't ruin it, it is so pretty.


I stopped by Safeway last week, they were having a sale on Raspberries, they're my favorite.  Don't these look yummy (they're all gone now :) ??


Finally, I saw this, I was going to tell you what it is, then I thought, I'll let you guess, any ideas?  I'll just keep going...



Hope you enjoy your stay with me today.  I'm glad you stopped by.  I hope you will continue to visit, I enjoy your company.

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Hi Noofy,
My guess is it's a helmet for a doll? It looks little! I enjoyed visiting you on your walk.

HappyK said...

My guess too is a helmet of some kind.
Lots of nice pictures from your walk. I too have noticed people keeping Christmas lights up all year.