Before I begin about my absence, I want to give thanks to the members of the Joint Special Operations Navy Seals who were successful in their mission to remove the most wanted man from the face of the earth, Osama Bin Laden. From the interviews I've watched on TV, the families of the victims of September 11, 2001 have found peace and closure with their memories of loved ones. The fear now seems to be retaliation of the Taliban. Our military and police are prepared.
Now, about the blog, I've decided I'm not going blog daily simply because I don't have anything to blog about daily. My life for the most part is pretty boring. As I was reading through my older blogs, it was pretty mundane.
I did enjoy the Royal Wedding last Friday. The Prince and Princess of Cambridge look so happy. William knows the pain his mother suffered from an unhappy marriage. William will do his best to be sure his own marriage is a happy one. Congrats Will & Kate!
I did not walk over the weekend, I needed some recovery. I did walk last week. Only Wednesday was I able to do two 15 minute walks. Thursday I was so sore. I did one 15 minute walk and by Friday, I could hardly walk. Maybe I'm walking too fast? The trainer from the walking group said that I need to stretch before and after walking. I'm not use to using my leg muscles for extended periods of time, she's right. I walked today, I plan to keep walking 15 minutes a day at least working my way up to 30 minutes. I killed my momentum by pushing myself the day after I got the pedometer. I should know better.
Saturday was yard work. John wanted to get the gutters cleaned out from all the helicopter/whirlie birds that have fallen from the trees. As he always does, John grabs his blower, climbs the ladder to the roof, and blew out the gutters.
Needless to say, the mess fell to the deck.
It is a vicious circle, once everything is down, then it has to be cleaned up. Much better, don't you think?
It doesn't stay clean for long. I told John to just wait until they've all fallen from the trees. I think the mess drives him crazy. Mother-in-law is coming Sunday for BBQ, another deck cleanup will be required Saturday with a touch up on Sunday morning.
The area by the shed toward the back of the yard where a couple of hostas have grown up shows alot of the helicopters/whirlie birds. I am astonished every year how much there is of these.
Because of my second interview on Wednesday morning, I darted out this morning to get a quick manicure. Poor Morgan, the manicurist, the pollen got the best of her, one of her eyes was very swollen and red. She said it itches alot. She plans to go to the doctor tomorrow, her day off, for relief. I hope she gets some relief, she looked miserable.
We're expecting showers tomorrow afternoon. I'll need to be sure I get my walk in before the rain starts. I've got my clothes ready for the interview. Just need to brush up (in front of mirror) on speaking and make sure my hands are not gesturing as I talk. I'm not Italian, just expressive with hand movements when I talk, I don't know why.
I'll keep you updated, thanks for swinging by, good to see you again.





9 comments:
The subtitle of my blog used to read..."mostly mundane", but then it got more exciting. Then mundane again. I like reading your daily blogs, but of course I don't get around every day. Then I need to catch up.
How was your interview?
I SOOO need to get on the roof and clean out the gutters. Does that really work with the leaf blower? Ours is so clogged we get a rain shower down into the flower bed in one particular spot every time it rains. I sent my son-in-law up on the roof to check it out and he found a newspaper stuck there! Sad to say though, removing it didn't totally solve the problem.
Sandy
www.twelvemakesadozen.blogspot.com
We have LOTS of those helicopters in our yard at the old house too but they have all fallen now.
I think most of us think we don't have much to say, I know I feel that way too. I've just always kept a journal and I no longer do now that I blog.
Good luck at your interview. Hope all goes well and you will be telling us that you got the job!! : )
2jTku cheap ghd
yXva cheap ugg boots uk
qKvh michael kors purses
9mItl GHD Australia
7iYkr burberry bags
5aIec bottes ugg
7jIri ghd nz sale
4wZlb louis vuitton bags
6kOxy michael kors outlet
1fUhv ghd sale uk
3oEfx ugg boots uk
4fRpu nfl football jerseys
5mWex michael kors outlet
0qFkj ghd france
4pLpv ugg boots sale
tAbl ghd hair straightener
nNcb cheap ugg boots
tAmq michael kors purses
6wRmk GHD Hair Straightener
9cKal burberry handbags
9kHzn chaussures ugg
2qVxv ghd nz sale
6fEkr louis vuitton shoes
5gKfn michael kors handbags
3yKkw ghd sale uk
2oJiw ugg boots sale
7dRhn nike nfl jerseys
1rXsn michael kors purses
5sCqz ghd france
4lKgm ugg boots
http://www.networκ-loans.co.uk
http://Www.Network-Loans.Co.uk
1, Terbinafine Generic - cheap lamisil http://www.lamisilfast24.net/, [url=http://www.lamisilfast24.net/] Buy Lamisil [/url]
4, [url=http://www.sheddesignhub.com/] Imitrex Cheap [/url] - Buy Sumatriptan - sumatriptan no prescription http://www.sheddesignhub.com/ .
Post a Comment