After my walk in the park yesterday, I headed to the local gardening center to pick up a few things. I thought it might be too much to squeeze into yesterday's blog. Since today is rainy and dreary (here anyway), a ray of blossoms may be just what we need. Here's the display at the garden center, isn't it pretty? I love container gardening too.
The have some beautiful pansies shown under the purple flowers, they had yellow and maroon. I know, it's difficult to see the maroon pansies.
They have a little walkway area among the flowers and trees out front. I found my favorite tree, a Japanese Maple, I love their deep purple color!
I also picked up some Deer Scram to keep the deer out of my hostas and some leather gloves to get rid of those ugly rose bushes. I don't have anymore excuses, time to tackle the roses bushes! I just hope we have more days like yesterday, it reached a high of 86 degrees, certainly June weather, not April. At 1pm, the temperature outside my car was 79 degrees. As you can see, I put the air conditioning on :)
On the job front, I called the one company that I had not heard from when I had two interviews in one day on March 29th. I left a message and got a call back. I suppose there is a reason I had not heard, they selected another candidate. In keeping with the bright side, at least I'm getting the calls and the interview practice. I have another interview tomorrow at 1pm. It's a panel interview with the county. I'm not fond of panel interviews, last one with the county was in January with 6 people who rotated a list of questions. The right job is out there just waiting for me. I hope they know I'm waiting too.




2 comments:
It's not easy to stay motivated. How well I know! Keep plugging away and keep smiling. That's half the battle. It got to 60F today. What a shock. I even had to put on the ac. ;>
I would like more of those nice warm days. : )
The right job just for you is out there somewhere.
Post a Comment