We met the family at a Seafood and Steakhouse for Easter dinner this afternoon. Guess who else was there?
John is under deadlines at work, he worked six days this week. He was not happy to spend his only day off in a fancy restaurant with his family. The meal was great. I had forgot to take a picture of it. We were there a couple of hours and headed home. Once home, we got out of our good clothes and into our comfy clothes and went and out to the back deck. We were out there for about an hour before the threat of thunderstorms came along. John wants the rain, he seeded the lawn. I'm tired of the rain. Looks like we're in for a three day stretch of sunny warm days (in the 80s) this week. The forecast can change though, we'll see.
Saturday, when John came home from work, we got the outside table and chairs set up on the back deck. They need to be power washed, that will have to wait until John's work schedule settles down (two more weeks). Nice place to relax and have a cocktail at the end of the day.
John has a power tool that sucks up the leaves in the fall. He also uses it during this time of year when everything is falling from the trees. You can see it here because he has already cleaned the deck. Here's what the lawn looks like, so it might give you and idea what the deck looked like before he cleaned it. This is coming from the huge Oak tree. We call the Oak tree droppings helicopters, some call them whirlie birds. Whatever they are called, they're everywhere for about the next month.
Look what is popping out of the garden. It is the Azalea I planted last year. I was so pleased to see it blooming. I figured it was another thing this winter had killed. Now, I can't wait for it to bloom, I just love Spring!!
The weekend sure went by fast didn't it? I thought so anyway. Glad you were able to stop by for a few minutes to visit me. Hope you spent time and enjoyed Easter with your family and/or friends. See you next time.




1 comment:
I'm liking this nice sunny day we're having. I got to finally wash my car.
Post a Comment