It's been rainy and cold in Northern Virginia since Wednesday, and I'm tired of it. Upon checking my "professional" email account, there waiting for me was the all too familiar "thank you for your time and interest, we've chosen another candidate" email for the second interview I had on Tuesday. I haven't heard anything yet from the first interview. The right job is out there and waiting for me, I just have to find it.
I've been keeping busy applying to jobs, doing chores, and watching some TV. I got bed linens and laundry done too. I've been building a grocery list of things we're running low of but have not run out. A trip early next week will be necessary. It is suppose to be warmer next week. We've had morning temps in the 30s and daytime temps in the mid 40s for most of the week. This is highly unusual spring temperatures for this area during this time of year, the TV weather folks said we 20-25 degrees below normal. Next week, we're headed to the 60s with one day maybe 75 degrees, hope they're right. Sunday is expected to be our sunshine day of the weekend. John talked about getting out in the yard to get some cleanup done.
Here's where you can find me when I'm watching TV, doing laundry, or enjoying the view from the kitchen of my backyard through the sliding glass door. Hope your week has been productive.


2 comments:
That second job sounded great and it was so close but it wasn't the right job or you would have gotten it. Just like you said. It's promising that you're getting interviews. I hope something happens soon.
I'm so ready for our weather to be over. I haven't been following the forecast. I'll be surprised when it turns warm.
One more very busy day of work for me. I'm tired!
Have a great weekend :)
Sorry about the job. Like you said though, the right one is out there waiting for you.
I've been making a shopping list too and will be going shopping next week too. : )
Post a Comment