Why did I take a 9am appointment with the Orthopedic Surgeon, that's too early! I set my alarm for 6:30, remember since I've been unemployed, I have not been getting up early, normal time about 7:30-8am. I had the coffeemaker set on the timer, something else I haven't done since I was working. I had to reset it too because of the time change. I made sure my alarm clock was all set the night before as well, since it hasn't been used in some time either. I made sure I showered Sunday evening, so I didn't mess with blow drying my hair. Got a couple of cups of coffee in me, some makeup on, got dressed, and off I went. Here's the professional building where the Orthopedic Surgeon is.
There was so much traffic this morning around the buildings, I was surprised. Everyone must book early appointments. I ended up using the valet which was about 200 feet from this building, as the parking lot was too far to have to hop it to the building. When I asked the valet service what the cost was, the Hispanic gentleman said "no money". I hope that meant no charge. Here's the door I entered, my luck I used the revolving door, the handicapped door (on the left) wasn't working (or unlocked?). At 8:30 I hopped on in and their office was just inside the door, thankfully.
I completed the obligatory paperwork required of a new patient. I also asked for a copy. The girl who took my paperwork said "of this?" holding my completed paperwork. "I like to keep a copy of everything I fill out at the doctor's office" I said. You never know when something in question comes up, nice to have the paperwork handy. About 9:10, my name was called. I was introduced to "Jamie" my tech, who I followed down the long hallway to the exam room. The standard long patient table was in the room along with a credenza with a computer on it. Jamie asked about my knee and looked at it (I had my pant leg pulled up). I explained to Jamie that my insurance has a high deductible, so I need to be careful of the costs. She said she has the same type of insurance. We both agreed this country needs healthcare reform desperately. She said the doctor would be with the shortly and left. Okay, I'm waiting and thinking, Halloween is over...
The doctor came in and we made our introductions. He looked at my knee, had me lay down, bent it back and forth, told me to sit up and said the same as last week's doctor "there's some swelling and fluid there" (duh). He told me he was going to order some x-rays. I'm thinking (but didn't say) this is muscular not bone, why the x-rays. The doctor left and "Patrick" showed up to escort me to the x-ray room. First pose, standing with the film behind my calf area. Second pose flat on my back, face up, knees flat, the overhead machine pulled down over my knees. Third and final pose, lying on my right side, machine pulled to my inside knee. Patrick escorted me back to the exam room "the doctor will be with you shortly". Another ten minutes the doctor comes back, looks at the x-rays on the computer "did you fall when you slipped?" I told him I did not, I caught myself. He said my kneecap looked twisted. I suppose he had to justify the x-ray. He said he needed to order an MRI. As I mentioned to Jamie and again to the doctor, my deductible is $3500, which means I pay the first $3500 of medical costs before the insurance kicks in for coverage. He gives me a "permission slip" I call it, which I'm to give to the MRI folks telling them what needs to be photographed with their equipment (my right knee). Jamie (the tech) said the place I need to go to is the least expensive in the area, about five miles away, the cost is about $400 for the MRI. I confirmed with the doctor it was the same place Jamie mentioned, thanked the doctor and left.
I stopped by the reception area before I left to make my followup appointment. "The doctor fills up fast, the soonest I can get you back in is the 23rd" I'm informed. She continues to tell me that once I have my MRI done, to call back, they will squeeze me in sooner, at least the 23rd gets me on the calendar. Then the appointment scheduler says "if you want, the imaging center is just down the hallway." I'm thinking, I wonder why Jamie didn't mention that? I hop down the hallway to NOVA Imaging. I showed my slip to the receptionist who said "David, the appointment scheduler, will be with you shortly". I explained to David about my high insurance deductible. He offered me a discount from $2,900 to $1,400!!!! I told him I thought I was in the wrong place. I needed to go back to the Orthopedic office and double check. "They send all their patients here, you're in the right place" he says. He went ahead and scheduled an appointment for me for 7pm tomorrow. I told him I would call him once I spoke with the Orthopedic office. David is part of the healthcare problem in this country.
Back to the Orthopedic office and I explained to the "other" receptionist briefly my conversation with Jamie and how I was directed by their appointment scheduler to go down the hallway to schedule my appointment. When the costs didn't match up, I knew something was wrong. The "other" receptionist said "we send people who are covered by their insurance to the place down the hallway. You should go to the place about five miles away" she confirmed. I picked up my car from the valet, it was free, tipping is greatly appreciated.
I headed home to make my calls for 1) appointment to the MRI place five miles away and 2) cancel my appointment for 7pm tomorrow with David the ripoff artist. Lucky me, I got an appointment for the right place at 2pm today. David must have went to lunch (it was about 11:30), I got his voice mail so I left a message cancelling my appointment for 7pm tomorrow. I made a ham sandwich, brushed my hair, touched up my makeup and headed out about 1:15 to the right MRI place. I knew they would have forms for me to complete, might as well get there early.
I found a parking place close to the building, thankfully. They even had a handicap ramp I could walk on instead of stairs - life is good! I approached the receptionist explaining I was early, expecting to complete paperwork. She obliged my request. I returned the paperwork, she asked for payment, I gave her a check for $428 and asked for a copy of my paperwork. About fifteen minutes later, after the people who arrived after me had been taken from the waiting room, my name was finally called by Maria, who said she would be my "tech". She takes me into the room where this huge bubble shaped container with a pullout bed sits. The machine goes to the ceiling. Since she didn't leave the room, I couldn't take a picture. She has me lay down on the bed and tells me not to move my right leg for about twenty minutes. Must be the power of suggestion...don't we always do what we're told not to. I struggled not to move my right leg, the pain was shooting from my knee in both directions. After some noise and what felt like the machine moving, Maria approached me "you did very well, you can get up now". One problem, I couldn't get up!! I told Maria I thought my leg fell asleep, I was concentrating on not moving it! I finally got off that thing! I informed Maria I am to bring a CD back to the doctor. She produced it just a few minutes later and I left 'Insight Imaging'.
It was about 2:45 when I got home. I called the Orthopedic doctor's office to inform them I got the MRI done today! This time I got the doctor's assistant, "Jessica". Correction - I got Jessica's voice mail after going through a few phone menus. I left a message explaining the situation and requested a callback. Jessica called back in about half an hour to schedule me for Wednesday, November 9th and to bring the MRI CD with me.
Now I wait to see the Orthopedic Surgeon (again), and he reads the MRI. This is taking longer than a little slip in the shower should to get taken care of.





3 comments:
Oh my goodness! What a day you had.
Holy cow girl, it's unbelievable what one little slip in the shower can do...ugh. I am so sorry that you are going through all of this. I sincerely hope that it will get better soon, without any further "treatment" from the morons I call doctors. Yes, they are important and we need them, but so often they don't act very smart..
Hugs, friend. :).0
Trying to catch up on my reading and am shocked to hear how much trouble you are having. I do hope this isn't anything too serious. Sounds like you should be on crutches. I am worried about your other leg.
Post a Comment