Pages

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Visitors

Yesterday, looking out my sliding glass door in my kitchen....



Today, still cold, winds finally died down, temperature crawled to freezing.  Staying with the positive....it is sunny and John came home today.  Here's a picture of Dulles International Airport where he was waiting for me to pick him up, he came home sick.  John felt a cold coming on about Wednesday while in South Dakota.  He's on the couch with a blanket on him watching the playoff game, still sneezing and coughing (no fever), chicken noodle soup time!


Stay warm, two more months until spring, can't wait!

4 comments:

HappyK said...

Hope John is feeling better.

Retired Knitter said...

Wonderful winter, Stinky cold germs.

Cheryl said...

What horrible customer service from Sears. Shame on them!

I love your binders. I'll go to Dr. Oz's site and see if I can download some of your pages.

Vee said...

Well good grief! What a run-around. I'm glad that John just canceled the order and I do hope that you can find just what you want when you go shopping. Looks as if you are serious and ready to go. I'm very impressed with your notebook. There's a link I think you might enjoy...I've been reading it a lot anyway that I'll send in an email...I do have your email don't I?