Here's what the full moon looked like at 4:30 this morning as I was pulling out of the driveway taking John to the airport for a week in South Dakota.
They're having better weather in South Dakota today than we are in Virginia. Sunny and 56 degrees in South Dakota today. Below is what it looks like in Fairfax, Virginia (actually about a 20 mile radius of the Beltway).
Seems like we have a snow the second week of January for the past couple of years. It is pretty on the trees, so quiet.
It will all be gone tomorrow, expecting temps in the mid 50s and sunny. Another storm brewing for Wednesday. As of now, temps in the 40s and rain - just what today was suppose to be. Seems like every time John is on travel, something happens. Last time he traveled, I spilled water on my laptop keyboard. I'll take the snow event.



2 comments:
I got into the habit of not listening to the weather while mom lived here. She was such a weather hound. So when it started to snow, I was shocked. I quickly turned on the TV only to find it was snow showers, a dusting. I was disappointed.
I am ready for my yearly snow storm ... and not a dusting either.
Nice moon capture! Oh what fun are you going to enjoy with your hubby away for a week? Hope that you have some fun plans.
We had snow today and more coming for tomorrow. At least we didn't have a tornado in the middle of it all. That was crazy.
Take good care now, Noofy.
Post a Comment