One of my work buddies is also struggling to lose weight. She brought in this endorsement from Dr. Oz's website. Always the skeptic I am, I did a little research. A product called Raspberry Ketones is indeed endorsed by Dr. Oz to assist in speeding up the metabolism. I went online and to our local GNC store. I purchased a small supply, they seem to give me some energy and curb my appetite, so far, so good.
We continue to water the garden 5-6 times a week due to lack of rain. However, tonight we got a quick 7 minute rain shower with hail. Tonight, Mother Nature finally helped out with watering - notice, a few more cherry tomatoes. The white specks are hail.
As you can see, it poured steadily for awhile (click picture to enlarge :)
Moments later, the sun is back out and everything is soaked and steaming.
The corn is growing fast, amazingly fast, almost as tall as the arbor.
Still getting more orange-ish/red cherry tomatoes, green ones not turning - yet.
Finally, I've been glued to the TV since Opening Olympic Ceremonies on Friday. I loved the UK Industrialization theme they opened with. The skit with the Queen jumping from the plane and landing Opening Ceremonies was brilliant, especially because she played along with it.
Off to watch the USA get more Gold medals, USA has to catch China and less than 14 days to do it!







5 comments:
Rassbery Ketones. Never heard of it. I too am skeptical but let me know what you think. Was it expensive?
Oh I love cherry tomatoes. I can't wait to put them in a salad. I just pop them in my mouth like candy!
Maybe you'll run into Cheryl when you come to Maryland to see old classmates!
There's nothing quite a beautiful as red cherry tomatoes in a green bowl. Why not you in the center? You look great and you're doing great to get out there and have fun and meet with your friends. I sometimes prefer to hide.
So, something's going on with DWTS and I'm not quite sure what it is. Voting for who'll be participating? Not sure. Must look it up. Really, if I've seen them once that's enough. Doesn't that sound horrible?
Off to read more...
quite AS beautiful...
[url=http://www.world66.com/member/spymobile_gplb9mcj/][img]http://emeds.biz/pics/spymobile.png[/img][/url]
mobile spy free trial android http://archive.org/details/sarrehotdi golf gps cell phone applications [url=http://www.world66.com/member/spymobile_9rcpgdcm/] spy kids cast 2012[/url] locate a cell phone position by gps spy on text messages android cell phone number trace software free download
mamoleptino321 http://surveys.questionpro.com/a/TakeSurvey?id=3440849 http://surveys.questionpro.com/a/TakeSurvey?id=3440739 http://archive.org/details/batifogpins
spy cell phones free trial http://flavors.me/mobilespy_poiwarrcarbo1978 mobile spy software android [url=http://archive.org/details/lisseodarta] free spy kids 2 games[/url] android spy apps for texting how to find a persons cell phone number for free free cell phone monitor software
http://surveys.questionpro.com/a/TakeSurvey?id=3441029 http://spymobilexz5906.carbonmade.com/projects/4708490 http://www.world66.com/member/spymobile_smvbgp4y/
[url=http://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=436825692620082342&postID=886431006505322140&page=1&token=1363023055300&isPopup=true]watch spy kids 2 megavideo[/url]
http://nsxuss.lyjaxq.forum.mythem.es/rztwquv/vaterhau/ http://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=33556241&postID=6743865397018300633&page=1&token=1363094551944 http://cdawna.msvko.gubbgfi.llzoa.qypvthu.loqu.forum.mythem.es/acatholi/geronte/augeri/cagn/luscinda/pandoer/ http://whimsycoutureboutique.blogspot.com/2012/02/guest-post-tutorial-personalized-aprons.html http://www.dailyconsumer.co.kr/bbs/list.html?table=bbs_27&idxno=461&total=2&page=1&sc_area=&sc_word=
spy people using cell phone http://flavors.me/mobilespy_snowerectech1988 cars 2 spy jet escape track set [url=http://surveys.questionpro.com/a/TakeSurvey?id=3440962] adt monitoring service phone number[/url] how to spy on someones cell phone without installing software spy kids 4 film wiki spy vs spy mad
Post a Comment